Ok, I am a lame blogger...I have no excuse...I still have no job. But much like my own journal, I only make entries on big events in my life. Well, this is a big one...I am moving to Utah.
After graduation, I thought "there is no way I would ever live here permanently", I am a California girl at heart, and will probably always will be. Well, I found the reason I would live there permanently...to avoid being homeless. I lost my job in January, and the job market is still not up to snuff in my field, interior design. Honestly, I don't see it turning around here in San Diego for at least another year. Because of other circumstances, it became necessary for me to sell my condo, and it went fast--7 days! So, since there is no chance any landlord would take me in as a tennant with no job, I am moving up to Heber, about 30 minutes from Park City, and 30 minutes from Provo...it really is pretty up there! Hopefully, the Utah job market fairs better than California. I am anxious to have a change of scenery that might produce a job, so I can contribute to the working world.
I will be taking care of the "farm" and welcome visitors...there is plenty of room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEEEEHAAAAW!!! We're excited!
Can't wait to have you here!
this new color scheme hurts my eyes. I look forward to you coming to Utah.
Hey Tanya...how are you? I didn't know you had a blog (just found it through Heather's). Anyways, sorry to hear about DLI. I can't imagine having to look for a design job in SD right now. GOOD LUCK with your move!!! :)
Post a Comment