Sunday, October 5, 2008

Church in your Jammies!!

It's that time of year again!! General Conference. I had my neice over for our bi-annual sleepover. We wake up and make a tasty breakfast and eat while watching General Conference. This year, we had German Pancakes. I have to say it turned out lovely!! and tasty!!

Favorite thing said the entire time: It was during the 2 hour break, we were listening to the beginning of the Family History presentation. She says, "I think it would be so cool to be an ancestor!"
I asked what she meant by that.
Her reply, " You know, living in black and white." I just about died laughing, which makes it harder for her to say what she really meant, eventually she got out what she meant. It would be cool to live back in the day when they only had black and white pictures. Nice save!!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Oooohhh...that is my favorite breakfast treat ever! What a fun morning with your niece! :)

apple slice said...

Can I just say I love traditions. I wear a Mexican frock for Conference. I love breakfast food. I wish to eat it right now.